Thank you to Anna of Diary of an Eccentric for giving me the #1 Blogger Award!
Naida of The Bookworm created the award, and made this adorable button with a picture of her dog wearing one of her own hand-crocheted creations. So cute.
Thank you so much Anna!
Jules at Jules' Book Reviews gave me the Let's Be Friends Award:
Blogs that received the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Thank you so much to both Jules and Anna. Please accept my apologies for being so slow to post! I really appreciate your taking the time to tell me that you enjoy my blog- it means a lot.
I'm going to give out both awards to ten terrific bloggers:
- Jan of Steps From the Beach, Surrounded by Fur
- Sharon of Sharon Loves Books and Cats
- Vasilly of 1330V
- Amy of Life by Candlelight
- Rebecca of Just One More Page
- Gwendolyn of A Sea of Books
- Jill of Breaking the Spine
- Dawn of She is Too Fond of Books
- Odette of Reading Proust in Foxborough
- Audrey of Food From Books