Do not read this if you haven't seen this week's episode. Do not blame me if you keep reading and see something you don't want to know.
By and large this was not the most exciting episode ever. What happened?
- The odious Ramsey Snow got a bit of dressing-down from his only-slightly-less-odious father regarding the former's treatment of Theon Greyjoy, now known as Reek. Poor Theon. Theon has made some bad choices but he doesn't deserve this. Will he rally? Time will tell. Then Ramsey was given the task of hunting down Bran and Rickon Stark after Theon admitted he didn't kill the Stark boys.
- Tyrion dumped Shae and sent her packing. But is this the last we'll see of her?
- Joffrey used his new steel sword, sister to the one Tywin made for Jaime, to hack up a nice book Tyrion gave him.
- Margaery, who got to be lady bountiful again,
- Cersei, who can't quite accept her own new position,
- Jaime and Loras, who got in some welcome-to-the-family shots against each other,
- Tyrion, who was humiliated brutally by Joffrey,
- Brienne, who got a nice moment with Cersei, and
- Joffrey, who got the best surprise of all.
What did you think?