- Cersei tells Daddy Tywin she's not going to marry Margaery's brother and Daddy Tywin says yes she will, and Cersei says no I won't cause I'm having sex with my brother. Then she has very consensual sex with that brother.
- Jaime and Varys helped Tyrion escape. He found Shae in Tywin's bed and killed her, then killed Tywin. So now he's a murderer, and he's in a box on a ship going somewhere. It looked like Varys is going with him, unless I misunderstood something. Do I sense another buddy situation?
- Stannis Ex Machina. Jon Snow tries to negotiate a peace with Mance but just when his leadership would have been tested Stannis Baratheon arrives on the scene and takes Mance prisoner. Melisandre looks Jon up and down like a side of beef.
- Daenerys learns that while dragons are cute when they're little, they grow up and cook people. She chains up her two smaller ones after the big one turns a little girl to charcoal. It's OK Dany, indoor pets live longer anyway.
- Brienne finds Arya and battles the Hound for her, but Arya wants nothing to do with her despite being fascinated by the sight of this big grownup woman in armor. Arya takes off leaving the Hound alive but dying. She gets on a ship to Bravos and uses her magic coin for passage. Remember the French guy with highlights from a while back, the assassin? He gave her that for this very reason.
- Bran and co. reach the magic tree house. Jojen dies heroically. Hodor hodors.
But that won't be for a very long time indeed. These Game of Thrones seasons are too short and too far in between. I wouldn't want them to stretch it out by having more filler and hand-wringing but I wish the seasons were longer. Well, it was a pretty good season I guess. Highlights for me were the arc of Prince Oberyn, Jaime's continuing transformation and the Brienne and Podrick comic relief. I'm bored with Daenerys, was happy to see Joffrey buy it, and not very interested in what happens to Sansa. Little Finger took a big backseat this season too. Maybe we'll get more intrigue next season? We'll see! Will you be waiting with bated breath like me?