Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I've been nominated!
Megan at Medieval Bookworm , Wisteria at A Bookworm's Dinner, and Lisa at Minds Alive on the Shelves have nominated me for a blog award! Megan says our tastes are different enough that she gets "new and different recommendations" from my reviews, which she called "wonderful," Lisa says my blog is one of the first ones she checks and Wisteria called my site "adorable"!
Aww, you all are so nice! Honestly I'm always so flattered and pleased that anybody reads my blog at all and your kind words really made my whole week. Thank you!
Now to do my part. I'm sorry I've been slow at getting this out.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
My nominees are:
1. Book of Life Podcast- Heidi Estrin's great podcast and blog on new and upcoming Jewish children's literature. I learn a lot from her!
2. Matt at A Guy's Moleskine Notebook, whose tastes are enough like mine that I can relate to him but different enough that I always learn something new.
3. Presenting Lenore, for her well-written and insightful reviews;
4. The Bookshipper, who always seems to be on the cutting edge (and started the whole book blog ring that's helped us all so much);
5. Literary License, for her concise and clear-cut reviews;
6. Books and Cooks, because she offers variety and fun in her posts; and
7. My Life in Books for her funny, frank and real opinions.
Thanks again to Megan, Lisa and Wisteria- and to all you great bloggers who make me spend way too much time reading your posts!