In celebration of St. Patty's Day, I'm giving away a gently-read copy of Irish Girls About Town, a paperback anthology of short stories about Irish women edited by Maeve Binchy, Marian Keyes and Cathy Kelly.
Authors include the editors, as well as Joan O'Neill, Catherine Barry, Mary Ryan, Sarah Webb and others.
Subjects include life, love, families, children, marriage and career.
It's a great book and a great way to acquaint yourself with a variety of contemporary Irish women authors and their varied work.
- Leave a comment on this post with your email address. Entries without an email address will not be counted.
- Tweet or link for an extra entry.
- This contest is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only.
- The giveaway will close tonight at midnight EST.
- I will contact the winner sometime tomorrow. The winner has a week to get back to me with his/her address.
- I will mail out the package as soon as I have that information. I will mail it media mail.