|A lock from the Mossman Lock Museum|
- a visit to the Mossman Lock Museum, a collection of locks at the Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen of NYC,
- eating at the iconic Russ & Daughters cafe and deli,
- two traumatic and painful medical appointments (I'm fine, just routine stuff),
- a quilt show in Brooklyn and a quilt guild meeting in Hell's Kitchen,
- Macy's flower show,
- several movies,
- two book club meetings and
- finishing a quilt.
This week actually looks to be pretty quiet. I have an acupuncture appointment on Tuesday and a book club meeting at the end of the week. We'll see how it goes!