I'm working on:
- The White Mary, by Kira Salak, which I'm almost done with (two chapters to go) and loving;
- The House on Mango Street, by Sandra Cisneros, one of my "Summer Challenge" books, which I'm also enjoying, and
- Husband and Wife, by Zeruya Shalev, which I've been reading one chapter at a time for a week or two. It's very strange. I'm taking my time with it.
Simultaneously, I'll read
- one book I'm obligated to review,
- one recent book/ARC of my choosing, and
- one book just for me.
How do you prioritize your reading?