Thank you ladies!!
Their blogs are awesome too by the way!
I really appreciate the positive feedback. Makes it all worthwhile! :-)
So now to do my part.
Here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog (done!)
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (done–at the top of the post)
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (see below)
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog (see below)
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! (working on it)
The blogs I'm nominating are, in no particular order:
1.Pop Culture Junkie. Alea always has great articles about all kinds of interesting subjects- books, TV, comics, etc. Always something fun here!
2.Jew Wishes. Lorri's blog is great for staying on top of the latest in Jewish books. We trade ideas back and forth all the time and even if I've read the book she's writing about I learn something new every time.
3.Minds Alive on the Shelves. Lisa writes great reviews and articles on books and book culture.
4. Florinda at The 3 R's: Reading, 'Riting and Randomness always has something fun going on.
5. Ruth over at Bookish Ruth has a great blog and a taste in books very different from mine and I like that!
6. Karen's Scobberlotch blog is one of my favorite newer blogs to cross my radar. Always something fun or funny or interesting here. Plus I learned a new word!
7. Last but not least, perennial favorite A Guy's Moleskine Notebook. Matt's tastes in books are very similar to mine and I like that too!
So go check these folks out if you haven't already. And thank you Rebecca for making my day!