Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about the ‘best’ books'.
Last week I had you all to suggest your top 5 books – and I was surprised by just how different all your choices were! There’s no real question this week, except to look over the list and consider it. Do you agree with the choices? Is it more worth of a “Best Book” title?
I didn't participate in last week's Musing Mondays, so I'm going to just list my top five books and talk about what makes a book a "best book" for me- then I'd love to hear your thoughts, too.
My top five, in no particular order:
- Possession, by A.S. Byatt
- Alias Grace, by Margaret Atwood
- My Father's Paradise, by Ariel Sabar
- Oscar and Lucinda, by Peter Carey
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte.
Musing Mondays is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page...