- Lakeside Musing is one I've been reading almost from the beginning. I love JoAnn's easy going style and great taste in books.
- Nonsuch Book is one of my favorite literary-fiction blogs. Frances reads many of the same kinds of things I do and I almost always add to my wish list when I read her posts.
- The Crowded Leaf is another great blog covering all kinds of books. Alayne reads a nice variety of things and always has something interesting on her shelf.
- Dolce Bellezza is another great blog focusing literary fiction. It's also a great-looking blog and I love Meredith's recipes and personal stories, too.
- The Blue Bookcase is a relatively recent addition to my blogroll, another great litfic blog.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Armchair BEA: Some of My Favorite Blogs & Bloggers
Armchair BEA participants are interviewing each other today but I missed the cut-off to take part in the interviews. The alternative today is to make a list of some of our favorite blogs and bloggers- so here I go.