Happy Blogiversary to me!! Today is my fourth anniversary blogging. Thank you to everyone who's ever read my blog, left a comment, entered a giveaway, linked to me, tweeted, etc., etc. It's been a fun-filled, busy four years of online life. I've read a lot of books, written a lot of reviews and most importantly made a lot of wonderful friends. And I have a present for one of you:
you can read my review here. It's a wonderful literary debut by an acclaimed poet with a wonderful ear for language and eye for detail. This book didn't get near the attention it deserved, but Schwartzman is one to watch. He's already achieved wide acclaim for his poetry and I predict more success for him and his writing in the future.
What you need to know:
- I'm offering a brand new paperback of Eddie Signwriter that I bought myself for the giveaway. There is no sponsorship or corporate promotion behind it. I just love this book and want more people to read it.
- The giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada.
- To enter, comment on this post with your email address. No email address, no entry- no exceptions.
- You have a week, until midnight EST August 14 to enter.
- Sometime early that week I'll pick a winner with Random.org and notify that person via email. The winner has 48 hours to get back to me with a mailing address before I pick another winner.
- Tweets, Facebook posts and Google+ posts get you two extra entries. Being a follower gets you two extra entries. Please leave a link.